The Basics of United States Stem Cell Legal and Regulatory Issues
Thursday, November 8, 2018
This includes lunch
This seminar is accredited for 1 CE credits.
They will be held at:
Cook County Law Library - Richard J Daley Center
50 W Washington St #2900
Chicago, IL 60602
Training Center B
Program Schedule for November 8:
- Noon-12:30: Check in and lunch
- 12:30pm-1:30pm Presentation
The presentation will discuss:
- What stem cells are, the various types of stem cells and their potential uses
- History of US and international regulation of stem cells
- Current FDA regulations for stem cells
- US litigation involving stem cell use.
- How stem cells are being used to treat orthopedic and non-orthopedic problems.
To Register, please go to our registration page.
If you have any questions about these seminars, please email us or call at 847-699-6810 X 207 .