The Diagnosis and Treatment of Shoulder Disorders
Upcoming Seminars - On Three Dates
Dr Prodromos will be presenting this seminar on three dates at three different locations:
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant 1847 Freedom Dr, Naperville.
Thursday, October 11, 2018 - Maggiano's Little Italy at Old Orchard Shopping Center, Skokie.
Thursday, October 18, 2018 - Maggiano's Little Italy, 516 N Clark St, Chicago.
5:30 pm-6:00 pm: Check in and appetizers
6:00 pm-7:30 pm: Presentation & Dinner
7:30 pm-7:45 pm: Break
7:45 pm-9:15 pm: Presentation Conclusion & Dessert
- How to diagnose shoulder disorders using history, exam, X-rays, and MRI.
- How to treat non-surgical shoulder disorders in your office with physical techniques.
- What to do when shoulders do not respond to treatment: differentiating surgical from non-surgical shoulders.
- Learn about advances in shoulder treatment including PRP, stem cells, ACL reconstruction and arthroscopic surgery.
- Learn the "no pills, no pain" treatment regimen.
This seminar and dinner is free to licensed chiropractors. You can register online, call us, or print out the registration form and mail it to us.
This program is accredited by the Illinois Chiropractic Society of 3 hours of continuing education credit.
All registered attendees will receive a folder containing an outline of the presentation and other informational materials.
To Register, please go to our registration page.