Advances in Stem Cells & Surgical Treatment of Knee & Shoulder Disorders: Regulatory/Legal Issues, Anatomy, Injury Mechanism, & Disability Rating for the Practicing Attorney
There are 2 presentations to choose from:
Thursday, May 3, 2018 and Tuesday, May 8, 2018
There is a $55 charge for either seminar – this includes a 3 course lunch
Both of these seminars are accredited for 2 CE credits.
They will be held at:
150 N Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60601
For May 3rd
- 11:30am-Noon: Check in
- Noon-2:15pm Presentation
For May 8th
- Noon-1:30pm: Check in
- 1:30pm-2:45pm Presentation
The presentation will use actual cases to illustrate the topic and allow you to:
- Relevant anatomy and medical terminology
- Common types of knee and shoulder injuries, mechanism of injury and how to discriminate between pre-existing conditions, acute injuries and repetitive injuries.
- The diagnosis, findings, treatment, disability and prognosis for common knee & shoulder injureis
- New treatment options including PRP (platelet rich plasma), stem cells and new surgical techniques for treating knee and shoulder injuries.
To Register, please go to our registration page.
If you have any questions about these seminars, please email us or call at .