Knee and Shoulder: Anatomy, Injury, Mechanism, Proximate Cause, Treatment and Disability Rating for the Practicing Attorney
There are 2 presentations to choose from:
Thursday, April 6, 2017 and Thursday, April 13, 2017
There is a $55 charge for either seminar – this includes a 3 course lunch
Both of these seminars are accredited for 1. 75 CE credits.
They will be held at:
150 N Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60601
For April 6th
- 1:00pm-1:15pm: Check in
- Noon-2:15pm Presentation
For April 13th
- 11:00am-11:15am: Check in
- 11:15pm-1:15pm Presentation
The presentation will use actual cases to illustrate the topic and allow you to:
- Learn the relevant anatomy and medical terminology to help effectively communicate with experts in the case.
- Learn the types of knee and shoulder injuries, mechanism of injury and how to discriminate between pre-existing conditions, acute injuries and repetitive injuries.
- Explore the diagnosis, objective findings, and standard medical treatment procedures for common knee and shoulder problems.
- Learn the likely disability and prognosis for common injuries including return-to-work/light duty issues.
To Register, please go to our registration page.
If you have any questions about these seminars, please email us or call at .