The Diagnosis and Treatment of Knee Disorders
Upcoming Seminars – On Three Dates
Dr Prodromos will be presenting this seminar on three dates at three different locations:
Thursday October 12, 2017 – Maggiano’s Little Italy Restaurant 1847 Freedom Dr, Naperville.
Thursday, October 19, 2017 – Maggiano’s Little Italy at Old Orchard Shopping Center, Skokie.
Thursday, October 26, 2017 – Maggiano’s Little Italy, 516 N Clark St, Chicago.
- 5:30 pm-6:00 pm: Check in and appetizers
- 6:00 pm-7:30 pm: Presentation & Dinner
- 7:30 pm-7:45 pm: Break
- 7:45 pm-9:15 pm: Presentation Conclusion & Dessert
- How to diagnose knee disorders using history, exam, X-rays, and MRI – Includes your own DVD of a knee exam.
- How to treat non-surgical knee disorders in your office with physical techniques.
- What to do when knee do not respond to treatment: differentiating surgical from non-surgical knees.
- Learn about advances in knee treatment including PRP, stem cells, ACl reconstruction, and arthroscopic surgery.
- Learn the “no pills, no pain” treatment regimen.
This seminar and dinner is free to licensed chiropractors. You can register online, call us, or print out the registration form and mail it to us.
This program is accredited by the Illinois Chiropractic Society of 3 hours of continuing education credit.
All registered attendees will receive a folder containing an outline of the presentation and other informational materials along with the DVD of a shoulder exam.
To Register, please go to our registration page.
If you have any questions about this seminar, please call Amy at 847-699-6810 X204.